Saturday, September 15, 2007

Alive

Okay, so I'm alive and shiz, but whatever. School- Holmes, stupid people, I stand out as smart, it's super weird, blah blah blah. Mainly I'm on here to post that I went to www.careercruising.com and using the username- nycareers and the password- landmark, I was given these careers

1.

Special Effects Technician

2.

Taxidermist

3.

Industrial Designer

4.

Costume Designer

5.

Plumber

6.

Set Designer

7.

Makeup Artist

8.

Cabinetmaker

9.

Sign Maker

10.

Office Machine Repairer

11.

Animator

12.

Model Maker

You usually post the first 10, but I liked Model Maker as my last one way better than Office Machine Repairer. I really like that Set Designer and stuff like that is in there. It only asked my 39 general questions, but it seems to come up with great answers, and I like that. ... my dad worked for a plumber as a kid. I hear he stank quite a bit when he came home. Taxidermy is weird. Don't think I could do it. I just really like this list. Everyone should do this.

Michael is asleep on my couch. MSA really drains him. It's crazy really. I'm a bit tired myself though, I should probably get him to go home.

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya! (btw, totally not true, my life is suckage at the moment)

1 comment:

Ammon said...

woo. That is the best post you've written in nearly 3 months. bravo.