Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ima Robot

So, I haven't been reachable; my phone breathed its last breath, and now that I have a new phone (a shiney razr 2,) but my pre-exam week is way more tedious and time consuming than my exam week because various things are due and I have to give a speech on something I've learned in my life which I wish to imbue to the audience. This is a tough topic it seems since I'm not going to flick through an advice book to do it. I want it to mean something to me, at least a bit, but I can't really think of anything past "don't procrastinate, or you'll end up at holmes, but i guess you already know that."

Moving on, really what I'm trying to say is, with work on top of school, I'm a bit crushed at the moment. I have less schoolwork than you university folk, but I also have less time to do it.

And to top it off I have to sign up for next semester and that in itself could take hours, and it needs to be done right around the same time as everything else.

On a prettier note, the notebook I use for class is this green fabric notebook with a lightning bolt on it that I've tried to use for a couple of years, but it never quite fits in my backpack and I give up. In using it now, it's becoming amazingly colorful and full of well thought out doodles and symbols. Due I guess to being stuck in the library with nothing to do because I had done all my homework at the beginning of the school year. Now I just try to think of more things to put on it. Almost like stickers, but I make them. I don't know if this makes a lot of sense, but whatever it makes, I think that notebook is becoming my almost sole artistic outlet, and I have a bigger socket than previously thought.

4 comments:

Ammon said...

we never do talk about artistic sockets much, we should.

Also, It's Snowing!!!

i need all my mississippi friends here, because then i could round up a bunch of people to play in the snow at 2am. These western folk are so jaded.

mrdudm said...

You would be excited about a notebook.

Ammon said...

good to know, i should think about a costume.

by the by, today people were singing so long and thanks for all the fish, specifically the little baby dolphin part.

Ammon said...

how weird and slightly awesome.

I wonder if he knows that there're little Jeff and Dan Mii's marching along in my mii parade.