Monday, January 21, 2008

It's supersonic!

On better notes, today I gave Michael a ride to Brookhaven, and the ride back was very fun, being as the first time I even got on the interstate was today. I got to drive fast in the dark with few people to disturb me. Quite fun. Oh, and Ammon, I got your present and now I feel very obligated to watch and know Dr. Who inside and out before I can take it anywhere, but, I think this is a good thing, since I enjoy the show, I just never managed to watch it consistently. Now to write awesome secret messages!

I like my title for two entries ago, because days later it snowed. And I felt it! and promptly went back to sleep. Twas amazing. I tried to wake up Michael, but to no avail. I want to avail more often.

I wonder how many times I'll get lost in the near future.

Oh! and Ammon, your present arrived today, but I don't know if you picked it up. Give me your thoughts.

1 comment:

Ammon said...

i didn't, i was under the impression that we didn't get mail today, plus we got like 5 inches of snow so we went sledding until my inner tube exploded. that was upsetting, but anyway, yeah, doctor who is amazing. There's a super marathon coming up this weekend.