Sunday, April 8, 2007

Chocolate Rabbit Embryos

One year my mother, after the Easter events had been ... had, she asked my brother to go to the grocery with her. He refused, and when she got back, she just mentioned in passing that she saw the easter bunny there. "Dang!" yelled my brother. I shall do this to my kids. I plan on it. It is great.

I wish we still celebrated Easter, but we just make a nice meal and buy candy the day after because it's on sale, but we used to do all that awesome stuff. Not for the religious reasons, but for fun, and hence why we no longer do it. I don't believe in the Easter Bunny any longer, and that was what the fun was about for my brother and me. This is probably what will happen with my kids, they will believe in a bunny, then not, but we will still dye eggs 'cus that's just awesome and fun.

Hiding actual eggs is bad when you don't find one. Smelly.

1 comment:

Ammon said...

hooray for actual blog posts. Aren't they satisfying?