Thursday, April 5, 2007

Let's do this thang.

So, after reading through Ammon's blog and semi-planning to skim through Mr. Jones's blog, and Spencer having a blog, I'll update my own blog. The thing about me and blogs is, well, I run out of things real fast, adn then I just end up sayign all these small things that have been on my mind for a while. Little tidbits if you will, and trust me, you will.

Like, I was just thinking about how much I miss the X-files, and the mystery of each episode, and the backdrop of siblings being abducted by aliens.. maybe. This show has been replaced by the likes of LOST, and I will admit, I watched Surface last year. But, a day to day mystery is getting less common, with an overall "you'll never find out" mystery getting cozy in it's place.

Adding to the here to there aspect of this first real post, I'll mention potential. Potential makes me sad, or I should say I make potential sad. I've never lived up to it. It's been there, so it let me skate by. I'm one of the biggest slackers I know. Bigger ones didn't graduate High School. I like to think because college is a completely different enviroment, I'll be different. I hope I'll be different. I don't like to think if I won't be different. I should go to sleep so I won't be tired during my sweet interview at Sal and Mookies tomorrow. I think I'll continue this post later, right now it's too . . . vast to get down in the few minutes I'm limiting myself to.

I love webaddress of my blog. Straight up.

No comments: