Sunday, April 22, 2007

A failure.

Apparently I might fail school says Ms. Carrington. Which I don't completely understand. Well, I'll understand when I go to a parent teacher principal type meeting. Not graduating would be.. I can't even imagine.

Over the past few weeks I've been needing to do my work more than I have ever before in my entire life, yet I couldn't get myself to do it. I would try, then I wouldn't. I just sit there. This is torturous to myself. I'm the reason I'm failing school. It's me and me alone. Sure I get sick, but that's not an excuse for my failure. Not my failure at school, I feel like it's a failure at life. Because why can't I get myself to do it? WHY? cus I suck. Why is it that I can work, but can't do homework. That I can write a paper in class, but just do everything else I can possibly think of at home so I end up not doing it at home. I wrote a poetry response in school the other day. It took me 40 minutes to start though. I just sat there, wallowing. That's what I do now, I wallow. Because I suck.

Sometimes I wish something is legitimately wrong with me, that way it's less my fault, but it's just my fault, I get distracted, and I might have ADD, but who cares? I should still be able to do my fucking work. I've wanted to cry about this for weeks, and I don't mean a couple of tears, because I did that while I was in Mrs. Williams class room the other day, and I wasn't letting go, I just couldn't hold it in, so I leaked a bit. I want to bawl. It's another thing. Even when I feel like my life is going to shit, like I have more pressure on me than ever before in my existence, I cover it up. I don't think about it; I push it back and joke and never touch it until I'm laying in bed, scared out of my mind.

I want to walk with my friends. I want to go to college. Other than that I could care less.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? Nothing. Everything. I suck that's what. I am a fucking piece of shit that is pompous and too confident everything will be okay. I think it will all be okay too much. Usually that's a good thing, but for me it just makes things worse, because I don't try because of it. God damn it I suck.

3 comments:

Ammon said...

You're not a failure, but that is no fun at all. Hopefully you'll get to walk, but if you don't, it's not like it's the end of the world, just the end of high school. I'm betting the rest of life will be a lot more fun and a lot more worth while.

here's hoping.

Ammon said...

it was a lj exclusive for a while, and then i added the rest and copied it around. i say lots of things, and i've renegged a few of my blog related plans

Ammon said...

also you never get on the wii